- Safescan 1200 / 1250
- My Safescan 1450 does not sort the coins in the cups. What can be the cause of this?
- My Safescan 1450 shows the message ERR 1, ERR 2, ERR 3, ERR 4, ERR 5, ERR 6, ERR 7, ERR 8. How can I solve this?
- Cleaning & maintenance for the Safescan 1450
- How to remove a stuck coin from the Safescan 1450
- My Safescan 1450 shows OLOAD on the display. What does this mean?
Cleaning & maintenance for the Safescan 1450
In order to guarantee the best performance for your Safescan 1450, we advise you to regularly clean the device. You find further instructions for this in the Safescan 1450 manual. Click the following link to open the manual in your browser on the right page:
If you are using a Safescan 1450 with a serial number of 112059919180001 or higher, you can also remove stuck coins and dirt easier by proceeding as following:
First, remove the cap from the Safescan 1450. If you want to know how to remove the cap, see the Safescan 1450 manual on page 10.
Next, remove the sorting ring by pushing and turning it to the middle.
Unscrew the screws marked in the picture above. Once unscrewed, you can pull up the mechanism.
The screws remain attached to the metal mechanism. You can now remove stuck coins or dirt.
Once finished, reassemble the device.
How did we do with this article?