- Safescan 35
- Safescan 45
- Safescan 85
- Safescan 50 / 70
Safescan 155 / 165 / 185
- The device is turning off automatically. What is causing this?
- Can I scan the new GBP polymer notes in all 4 directions on my Safescan 155-S?
- My counterfeit detector is not working with the Swiss Francs even though the currency setting is on CHF?
- Safescan 155 / 165 / 185 - USB Update Instructions
- Safescan 155 / 165 / 185 - MicroSD Update Instructions
- My Safescan 155 doesn't power on immediately, is it faulty?
- Why is there no update possibility for the USD for my Safescan 155?
- How can I change the exit direction of the inserted banknotes?
- How do I select another currency on my Safescan 155?
- I get an error code when feeding a banknote. What does this mean?
- Safescan 125 / 135 / 145
How can I ensure the verification results are accurate?
The Safescan 155 / 165 / 185 is a “low maintenance” device. However, to ensure accurate verification results it is necessary that the sensors are regularly cleaned with a dry brush, pressurized air suitable for cleaning of mechanical and electronic devices or a cotton tip with a little drop of pure alcohol. Make sure the device is switched off and disconnected from the mains outlet before cleaning.
How did we do with this article?