- Safescan 35
- Safescan 45
- What can I do to maintain my Safescan 85?
- The blue light of my Safescan 85 is blinking. What does that mean?
- Do I need to update my Safescan 85 for any new banknotes which have come into circulation?
- In which direction do I need to insert banknotes?
- Safescan 50 / 70
Safescan 155 / 165 / 185
- My Safescan 155 doesn't power on immediately, is it faulty?
- The device is turning off automatically. What is causing this?
- How can I change the exit direction of the inserted banknotes?
- I get an error code when feeding a banknote. What does this mean?
- How do I select another currency on my Safescan 155?
- After the update my device doesn't start.
- Can I scan the new GBP polymer notes in all 4 directions on my Safescan 155-S?
- My counterfeit detector is not working with the Swiss Francs even though the currency setting is on CHF?
- Why is there no update possibility for the USD for my Safescan 155?
- How can I ensure the verification results are accurate?
In which direction do I need to insert banknotes?
Insert the banknote with the obverse side of the banknote facing towards you (with the watermark on the right hand side). This is pictured on the front of the device as well, when inserted correctly a beep will sound.
How did we do with this article?