- Safescan 35
- One or both of the UV lamps of my Safescan 45 or 65 does not work.
- How do I replace the UV bulb of my Safescan 45?
- Safescan 85
- Safescan 50 / 70
Safescan 155 / 165 / 185
- My Safescan 155 doesn't power on immediately, is it faulty?
- The device is turning off automatically. What is causing this?
- How can I change the exit direction of the inserted banknotes?
- I get an error code when feeding a banknote. What does this mean?
- How do I select another currency on my Safescan 155?
- After the update my device doesn't start.
- Can I scan the new GBP polymer notes in all 4 directions on my Safescan 155-S?
- My counterfeit detector is not working with the Swiss Francs even though the currency setting is on CHF?
- Why is there no update possibility for the USD for my Safescan 155?
- How can I ensure the verification results are accurate?
One or both of the UV lamps of my Safescan 45 or 65 does not work.
It is possible that one or both of your UV lamps is defect and needs to be replaced. Please visit our website to find the replacement lamps.
How did we do with this article?