- Safescan 35
- Safescan 45
- Safescan 85
- Safescan 50 / 70
Safescan 155 / 165 / 185
- My Safescan 155 doesn't power on immediately, is it faulty?
- The device is turning off automatically. What is causing this?
- How can I change the exit direction of the inserted banknotes?
- I get an error code when feeding a banknote. What does this mean?
- How do I select another currency on my Safescan 155?
- After the update my device doesn't start.
- Can I scan the new GBP polymer notes in all 4 directions on my Safescan 155-S?
- My counterfeit detector is not working with the Swiss Francs even though the currency setting is on CHF?
- Why is there no update possibility for the USD for my Safescan 155?
- How can I ensure the verification results are accurate?
The device is turning off automatically. What is causing this?
The device will go into stand-by mode after approximately 30 seconds of non-use. When pressing a random key or inserting a banknote, the detector will automatically switch on again.
How did we do with this article?