- Safescan 35
- Safescan 45
- Safescan 85
- Safescan 50 / 70
Safescan 155 / 165 / 185
- My Safescan 155 doesn't power on immediately, is it faulty?
- The device is turning off automatically. What is causing this?
- How can I change the exit direction of the inserted banknotes?
- I get an error code when feeding a banknote. What does this mean?
- How do I select another currency on my Safescan 155?
- After the update my device doesn't start.
- Can I scan the new GBP polymer notes in all 4 directions on my Safescan 155-S?
- My counterfeit detector is not working with the Swiss Francs even though the currency setting is on CHF?
- Why is there no update possibility for the USD for my Safescan 155?
- How can I ensure the verification results are accurate?
What can I do to maintain my Safescan 85?
Make sure to clean all the sensors in the machine regularly, as described below or in the manual:
- Remove the upper cover, carefully.
- Clean the dust on the surface of the sensors with the clean brush, or a cotton tip with alcohol.
- Reinstall the upper cover.
How did we do with this article?