- Safescan 35
- Safescan 45
- What do I need to do for maintenance on my Safescan 85?
- The blue light on my Safescan 85 is blinking. What does that mean?
- Do I need to update my Safescan 85 for any new banknotes which have come into circulation?
- In which direction do I need to insert banknotes?
- Safescan 50 / 70
Safescan 155 / 165 / 185
- The device is turning off automatically. What is causing this?
- Can I scan the new GBP polymer notes in all 4 directions on my Safescan 155-S?
- My counterfeit detector is not working with the Swiss Francs even though the currency setting is on CHF?
- Safescan 155 / 165 / 185 - USB Update Instructions
- Safescan 155 / 165 / 185 - MicroSD Update Instructions
- My Safescan 155 doesn't power on immediately, is it faulty?
- Why is there no update possibility for the USD for my Safescan 155?
- How can I change the exit direction of the inserted banknotes?
- How do I select another currency on my Safescan 155?
- I get an error code when feeding a banknote. What does this mean?
- Safescan 125 / 135 / 145
What do I need to do for maintenance on my Safescan 85?
Clean all the sensors in the machine regularly, as described below in your manual .
- Remove the upper cover carefully.
- Clean the dust on the surface of the sensors with the clean brush, or a cotton tip with alcohol.
- Reinstall the upper cover.
How did we do with this article?