- Safescan 35
- Safescan 45
- Safescan 85
Safescan 50 / 70
- What's the frequency of the UV light used in the UV detectors?
- How do I replace the UV-bulb from my Safescan 50 or 70?
- The Safescan 70 is turning on and off by itself. What is causing this?
- My device lights up from white to blue. How can I change this?
- What is the warranty offered on UV-bulbs?
Safescan 155 / 165 / 185
- My Safescan 155 doesn't power on immediately, is it faulty?
- The device is turning off automatically. What is causing this?
- How can I change the exit direction of the inserted banknotes?
- I get an error code when feeding a banknote. What does this mean?
- How do I select another currency on my Safescan 155?
- After the update my device doesn't start.
- Can I scan the new GBP polymer notes in all 4 directions on my Safescan 155-S?
- My counterfeit detector is not working with the Swiss Francs even though the currency setting is on CHF?
- Why is there no update possibility for the USD for my Safescan 155?
- How can I ensure the verification results are accurate?
The Safescan 70 is turning on and off by itself. What is causing this?
The device is most probably turned on shortly after being plugged into the power supply. You should wait until the blue light is turned on before switching it on otherwise it will be set into a test mode.
How did we do with this article?