- Safescan 35
- Safescan 45
- Safescan 85
Safescan 50 / 70
- What's the frequency of the UV light used in the UV detectors?
- How do I replace the UV-bulb from my Safescan 50 or 70?
- The Safescan 70 is turning on and off by itself. What is causing this?
- My device lights up from white to blue. How can I change this?
- What's the warranty offered on UV-bulbs?
Safescan 155 / 165 / 185
- The device is turning off automatically. What is causing this?
- Can I scan the new GBP polymer notes in all 4 directions on my Safescan 155-S?
- My counterfeit detector is not working with the Swiss Francs even though the currency setting is on CHF?
- Safescan 155 / 165 / 185 - USB Update Instructions
- Safescan 155 / 165 / 185 - MicroSD Update Instructions
- My Safescan 155 doesn't power on immediately, is it faulty?
- Why is there no update possibility for the USD for my Safescan 155?
- How can I change the exit direction of the inserted banknotes?
- How do I select another currency on my Safescan 155?
- I get an error code when feeding a banknote. What does this mean?
- Safescan 125 / 135 / 145
The Safescan 70 is turning on and off by itself. What is causing this?
The device is most probably turned on shortly after plugging it into the power supply. You should wait untill the blue light is turned on before switching it on otherwise it will be set into a test mode.
How did we do with this article?