- Safescan 35
- Safescan 45
- Safescan 85
- Safescan 50 / 70
Safescan 155 / 165 / 185
- My Safescan 155 doesn't power on immediately, is it faulty?
- The device is turning off automatically. What is causing this?
- How can I change the exit direction of the inserted banknotes?
- I get an error code when feeding a banknote. What does this mean?
- How do I select another currency on my Safescan 155?
- After the update my device doesn't start.
- Can I scan the new GBP polymer notes in all 4 directions on my Safescan 155-S?
- My counterfeit detector is not working with the Swiss Francs even though the currency setting is on CHF?
- Why is there no update possibility for the USD for my Safescan 155?
- How can I ensure the verification results are accurate?
When starting the device it shows an P1 ~ P12 error. How can I solve this?
These are error messages during the initial self test at the start up of the device. The device has to be sent to Safescan for repair. Please follow the steps as shown here.
How did we do with this article?