- Safescan 45
- Safescan 50 / 70
Safescan 155 / 165 / 185
- The device is turning off automatically. What is causing this?
- How can I change the exit direction of the inserted banknotes?
- I get an error code when feeding a banknote. What does this mean?
- How do I select another currency on my Safescan 155?
- After the update, my device doesn't start.
- How can I ensure the verification results are accurate?
- My device reports all scanned banknotes as counterfeit, what could cause this?
- When starting the device it shows an P1 ~ P12 error. How can I solve this?
- The device appears to work very slowly, what could cause this?
- Can the update software also be used on a Mac?
- Safescan 155-S G2
When starting the device it shows an P1 ~ P12 error. How can I solve this?
These are error messages during the initial self test at the start up of the device. The device has to be sent to Safescan for repair. Please follow the steps as shown here.
How did we do with this article?