- Safescan 6155
Safescan 6165 / 6185
- 'Connect to PC' message is displayed, what does this mean?
- The TP-230 receipt printer is connected to my money scale but I cannot print any results. What could be the cause of this?
- Can I store multiple tokens on my Safescan 6185?
- What is the maximum amount of coins that can be placed on the scale at once?
- I think the count results are not good. How can I check if my scale is weighing properly?
- Do I need to calibrate my scale?
- Can I count multiple coin rolls of different denominations at the same time?
- Safescan 6165 - USB Update Instructions
- Safescan 6185 - USB Update Instructions
- Can I update the weight table without internet connection?
Can I count vouchers?
Only the Safescan 6185 uses sophisticated currency-weighing technology to quickly and reliably count non-cash items such as vouchers and tokens.
How did we do with this article?