Safescan 6165 / 6175 / 6185
- Can I store multiple tokens on my Safescan 6185?
- My scale displays the message “Place Platform”, what does this mean?
- Can I count vouchers?
- What is the maximum amount of coins that can be placed on the scale at once?
- I think the count results are not good. How can I check if my scale is weighing properly?
- Do I need to calibrate my scale?
- Can I count multiple coin rolls of different denominations at the same time?
- Can I update the weight table without internet connection?
- My money counting scale is producing wrong results, what could cause this?
- My Safescan 6155 has started to display an error message OUT2. How can I correct this?
My money counting scale is producing wrong results, what could cause this?
Our money scales work with very sensitive technology, which should guarantee that the cash is weighed very precisely. Therefore, you would have to guarantee the following things in order for the device to function properly:
· Please ensure that the device is placed on a level surface.
· Please avoid the device standing in a draft.
· Furthermore, the device should not experience any vibrations or shocks during weighing.
· The coin cup should only be placed on the device after it has fully started up.
· Please pay attention to the value that is displayed on your screen when counting, so that you count on the correct banknotes / coins
For the Safescan 6185 = Please check if the transport lock on the bottom of the device is unlocked.
For the Safescan 6165 = Do not to remove the cup/banknotes immediately after the confirmation beep but wait approx. 2 seconds before removing the cup/banknotes.
How did we do with this article?