Safescan 6165 / 6185
- Can I store multiple tokens on my Safescan 6185?
- My scale displays the message “Place Platform”, what does this mean?
- Can I count vouchers?
- What is the maximum amount of coins that can be placed on the scale at once?
- I think the count results are not good. How can I check if my scale is weighing properly?
- Do I need to calibrate my scale?
- Can I count multiple coin rolls of different denominations at the same time?
- Can I update the weight table without internet connection?
- My money counting scale is producing wrong results, what could cause this?
- My Safescan 6155 has started to display an error message OUT2. How can I correct this?
My Safescan 6155 has started to display an error message OUT2. How can I correct this?
This means a too heavy weight has been placed on the loadcell which caused it to malfunction. Or the device has dropped which caused the loadcell to break. It's not possible to fix this.
How did we do with this article?