- Safescan 6155
Safescan 6165 / 6185
- 'Connect to PC' message is displayed, what does this mean?
- The TP-230 receipt printer is connected to my money scale but I cannot print any results. What could be the cause of this?
- Can I store multiple tokens on my Safescan 6185?
- What is the maximum amount of coins that can be placed on the scale at once?
- I think the count results are not good. How can I check if my scale is weighing properly?
- Do I need to calibrate my scale?
- Can I count multiple coin rolls of different denominations at the same time?
- Safescan 6165 - USB Update Instructions
- Safescan 6185 - USB Update Instructions
- Can I update the weight table without internet connection?
Can I count multiple coin rolls of different denominations at the same time?
No, coin rolls must be counted per denomination, one roll at the time.
How did we do with this article?