Safescan 6165 / 6185
- Can I store multiple tokens on my Safescan 6185?
- My scale displays the message “Place Platform”, what does this mean?
- Can I count vouchers?
- What is the maximum amount of coins that can be placed on the scale at once?
- I think the count results are not good. How can I check if my scale is weighing properly?
- Do I need to calibrate my scale?
- Can I count multiple coin rolls of different denominations at the same time?
- Can I update the weight table without internet connection?
- My money counting scale is producing wrong results, what could cause this?
- My Safescan 6155 has started to display an error message OUT2. How can I correct this?
Do I need to calibrate my scale?
No, the 6165 / 6185 has an automatic self-calibrating function, under normal circumstances the scale should not be calibrated by the user
How did we do with this article?